02.59

Going to Semarang

Last year my family and I went to Semarang. We went to my aunt's house. We left from our house at 07.00 am. We went to Semarang by bus. On the way I saw beautiful scenery. At 12.00 am we arrived at Semarang. After getting down from the bus we waited for public transportation to the my aunt's house. Not long after we arrived at my aunt's house.
Arriving there we were welcomed well. We stayed one night in Semarang. The next day I, my father, and my brother walked to Ahmad Yani airport it is far from my aunt's house. There were many people seeing plane taking-off. After seeing airport we were back to my aunt's house. Then we took a bath. Not long after we prepared for back to our house. But we went to the Matahari mall. After we were statisfied walking around, we went home. We were tired but be were happy.

0 komentar: